Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Overload!!!!

December has been a BUSY month for us, as I am sure it has been for you!!!! Between school stuff for Rayden, nausea, Santa, and Christmas we were running ragged. I am sooooo thankful for this week that we have NOTHING to do (when I say "we" I mean me and the boys, Chance of course had to go to work)!!!


Cupcakes I made for my Wednesday night kids.



Rayden played Joseph in is little school play. As I was trying his costume on him he said "I really like my dress" followed by a long pause then "Mom, was Joseph a girl?" ha ha!!!


Santa came to visit the kids to get in their requests. Rayden was SOOOO excited to see Santa, he could hardly contain himself!!! Casen on the other hand had no idea what to think....
and he didn't blink or move until Santa exited the room!!!!


The boys loved the Christmas tree.... and Casen undecorated it daily!!!




There were Christmas parties at school....

Then the fun began!!!! It was off to Mimi's (my mom's) in Ruidoso the weekend before Christmas.......

Where there was NO shortage of presents!!!

My niece and Casen, who were not friends by any means!!!


My nephew, Conner, kinda got lost in the packages!


Rayden was a little too busy opening presents to be bothered by me taking pictures


But Chance got a new TV for our bedroom!!!!

And Rayden & Casen got a new playhouse for the backyard!!!!

And we all left with wayyyyy too much stuff!!! We filled my car, and we filled Chance's truck, and we barely had room for our suitcases!!!!!


Then, before we had time to settle from that fun, it was off to my dads' house were we went for Christmas Eve. We stayed around and went to church with my dad and Grandma that evening. While we were singing in church, Rayden turns around and asks "Mom, when are we going to sing Jingle Bells, I know that song!"


The fun wasn't over yet...... it was home on Christmas Eve so the boys could open their presents from me & Chance.......





And then......... Santa came!!!






2 comments:

The Crutchers said...

All I can say is WOW!

Shannon Rodriguez said...

Whoa...you better get busy building that addition! Tell Rayden that Jose likes his Longhorn outfit!