Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blessed

Easter was a lot of fun this year. Casen really got into hunting the eggs and of course Rayden had it down to a science!!!


We had Easter at our church....


And Easter at Rayden's Parents Day Out...






And Easter in Fluvanna for Chance's family reunion














Have I mentioned lately how blessed I am???? Easter is a great time to reflect on all of the blessings you have been given, and I have been given PLENTY!!!! I am so thankful for a God that loves me sooo much that he sent his Son to die for me. I am thankful for mine and my families health, for the two little boys that make my life full, the sweet little girl inside my belly that I can't wait to meet, and I am thankful for my sweet husband who makes me complete!


Have you counted your blessings lately????

No comments: