Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My First Blog


Okay, since I think I was officially the only person in the world that hadn't jumped on the blog wagon, I decided today would be the day (thank you Shannon for the push!!!). Rayden just turned 3 on the 1st of this month, and Casen will be 8 weeks old tomarrow! Rayden is still really sweet on his little brother and doesn't like for him to be out of his sight. Rayden gets very upset if we leave Casen somewhere, like Grandma's, and Rayden has decided he would just rather stay home with Casen than have to leave him behind! It warms my heart so much to see Rayden love on his baby brother. I will take a stab at putting up some pics from yesterday and some from Rayden's birthday party we had at Main Event in Lubbock.




Casen is such a sweet baby!!



It doesn't get any sweeter than this!!!



Casen is starting to smile and laugh....just too adorable!



Rayden's wonderful bowling form!!!




Being cheered on by the crowd of onlookers!



Rayden's Bowling Ball Cake & Cupcakes


Acting shy while we sang Happy Birthday to him!


Brady very much enjoying a piece of pizza.....I'll have to find my pic

of him eating a cupcake!!!!!















2 comments:

The Mellberg Family said...

Yay, for a new blog friend. You'll love it pretty soon.

Cody, Brandi, & Brady Young said...

Your sweet family is just too cute! Welcome to blogland!