Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Football & Fair

We had quite a busy weekend. Friday night was Levelland's Homecoming, so we took the boys to the game. Levelland happened to play Brownfield, so we got to see my little sister march in Brownfield's band. Rayden was so excited to go to the game, although, he is scared to death of Lucky Lobo, and didn't watch any of the game because he had to know where that Lobo was at all times!!!








On Saturday, we took Rayden to the Fair! For those that know me, you know that I LOVE THE FAIR!!!! And Rayden shares my enthusiasim. Rayden would have riden the biggest ride there if they would have let him on!!! He was so excited to ride on the "Big" ferris wheel. He enjoyed every ride he got on!! Cody, Melissa, & Gage met us there, but Gage hadn't had a nap and was not having much fun!


Rayden was a little scared going up the rock wall, but he still ventured up!

Me & Rayden on the ferris wheel!

Chance & Rayden on the Dragon Roller Coaster!

Rayden loved the bumper boats

When the this ride was over Rayden looked at the lady and said

"Make it go back up!!"

Chance MADE me get on this stupid ride!!!

I don't know why I am laughing.....I wasn't having that much fun!!!

As you can tell, the ride is long over and Chance is putting my shoes back on me

but I am still safely buckled in!!!

3 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Fair looked so fun...and if Rayden looks anymore like Chance I don't know what we are going to start calling him. Great pics! Missed you Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Haylee! I am so glad you have a blog! Shelly finally started one too! It looks like yall are doing great!!

Darby

Morgan Lane said...

I bet it was so cute watching Rayden watch the Lobo! Im looking forward to catching a football game when I'm home and maybe taking Melanie with me.