Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Pictures

It has been a busy time of year for us. Chance has been working long hours at work, so I have felt like I have been on my own the past few weeks! I am looking forward to the holidays so we can have some much needed family time!!! Here are few pictures from the past month. I have ton more I need to put on here, the boys in their Halloween costumes, and new pics of Casen, but I will have to work on that maybe later today or tomarrow!!!

Rayden's PDO took a field trip to the corn maze. The kids had a lot of fun and I got some really good pics!
Rayden picking out a pumpkin!

We went to a pumpkin patch in Brownfield, this is my little sister, Morgan, and Rayden looking for a good pumpkin (or ten...)



Rayden and Casen!



Rayden was such a good sport posing for all these pics. He really wanted to pull the wagon around, not sit in it!


Casen, Morgan, and Rayden


My sweet, adorable lil pumpkin!

A family pic!


Our sweet little family!!!! I am sooooo blessed!!!!

1 comment:

The Mellberg Family said...

Look how big those boys are getting and cute too.