Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trig

Yesterday was an exciting day, we got a new puppy. He is a 12 week old Bichon Frise. I have always wanted a Bichon (and an English Bulldog) and he is the most adorable little thing ever. Rayden is so excited about having a puppy, Casen isn't sure what to think about the new guy.

For now, we are calling him Trig, the name I picked out. I was sure Chance would love that name, but he hates it. He wants to name him Spud, which I really don't like!!! So, for now he is called Trig by me and Rayden, and Spud or Puppy by Chance. I guess we will have to make a final decision before we make him a confused little guy!!!!










1 comment:

The Mellberg Family said...

Awww, too cute. Thanks for the offer, but we are headed back to the doctor today because both of the kids have a nasty cough so I'm sure you don't want us to share that with you.