Monday, March 2, 2009

Tumbling, Crawling, & Camo Cake

Casen has become VERY mobile. He is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything. He has giving himself his first black eye pulling up on the entertainment center and falling against it...poor baby! He has two bottom teeth in and more on the way. I am afraid he is going to be walking before we know it and I am definitely NOT ready for that!!!



Rayden had another tumbling meet this weekend and did a GREAT job, and I'm not saying that just because I am his mother! He did everything he was supposed to and landed all of it, including his one handed cartwheel that he has struggled with! His instructor told me that she had several people ask her how she was able to get "that lil bitty guy" to do everything so good!!! I am so proud of him. He works so hard. I am very glad that he is so athletic and that the enjoys sports!!!



Yesterday was Uncle Casey's birthday and he had requested a "camo cake". So, I tried. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but I guess it turned out okay!





Look at that smile... he was so proud of himself!!!





Doing his trampoline routine.




Getting his medals!!



They tumbled last week during the halftime of the SPC basketball game.




My Sweet Boy.... He is growing up so fast!


And another sweet boy!!

The boys love bath time!!!


Casen loves his bull he got for Christmas, he loves to pull up on it and "pet" it!


Look at that smile.... (ignore his supper that is all over his beautiful hooters shirt!)



Crawling all over the place


He is just so sweet..... I don't know how else to describe him!!!


Rayden sharing his sucker with Casen. Casen will literally attack Rayden for suckers, food, etc!!




The Camo Cake



1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Love, love the pics...seriously the one of Casen ridin' the bull is tooooo cute! The cake looks just like Casey too.