Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Chance

I threw Chance a party for his birthday on Wednesday night. We had about 30 people over and cooked out, ate cake & ice cream, had a pinata, and did a lot of chatting!! It was a really good time, and Chance had a great time hanging out with his friends. He didn't want me to do anything for his birthday but I think he was glad that I did. He is such a socialite, I think he could have sat outside all night talking with his friends.

Here is the lovely cake I made Chance for his birthday. He is always calling me "old nag" so I made him an "old fart" cake (complete with my name tatooed on the butt!!!)







I will say we are a fertile group of people. There was no lacking in the baby department (and there were plenty more outside!!!!)


Casen & Cash
Rayden taking a whack at the Spiderman Pinata he picked out for Chance's birthday party!!!
(Yes, that is Chance's friend Jordan, being the brave guy holding the pinata, and yes, that is a fire poker he is holding it with, WE ARE NOT REDNECKS!!!!)

Chance, being a dork, holding his Spiderman Pinata!!!!


Chance & Jordan with thier Spiderman masks on, although they look a little scary to me!!!

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Love that cake...perfect!!!