Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Pictures!!!!

Once upon a time there was SPIDERMAN......


and then there was the PIMP!!!!



We went to the fall festival at church last night!!! I wasn't sure how the pimp costume Chance picked out for Casen was going to fly in church, but he got a lot of compliments & lots of laughs!!! And not that I am partial, but how could he not????? He looked absolutely adorable!!!!









Last week was Rayden't field trip to the Corn Maize. I would love to say that it is always a blast, but for some reason that place is bad luck for me. Mark my word..... I will NEVER drive there again. Last year I got stuck, yes stuck in the mud. Rayden is still traumatized by that experience. This year Rayden chose to ride the bus (Yes, the child didn't want to ride with his Momma)!!! This year was even worse.... I ran over something in the parking lot. It was something sticking up (like maybe a water spicket) with a tire thrown over it, so apparently I wasn't the first to hit it. Okay, so that doesn't sound so bad, but I haven't mentioned that I was in my BRAND NEW car, yes only had it four days!!!! It is a fixable accident, but I was sick the whole day about it.
Now, enough with my pity party. The boys had a great time, and I managed to get a few pictures in.











No comments: