Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To grow or not to grow????

Our family that is! Chance and I are at a crossroads.... should we have another baby or do we stop while we are a head (maybe not ahead, but atleast not outnumbered, ha!). I REALLY want a little girl (and secretly, I think Chance actually would like one as well!). But if we try again we are just going to have another boy......Right?? Probably so, then we will be up to 3 little boys and I am still going to want a girl......then what???? Should we just spare my poor body another pregnancy and move ahead with trying to adopt a baby girl???? Lord All Mighty, I need an answer!!!! We have prayed and prayed about this and I am still in limbo!!! Some days I feel like we are to go ahead and adopt, other days I am thinking we should try again ourselves..... Oh, it is such a HUGE decision!!! Can I even handle 3 kids???? That is a lot of car seats!!! Maybe I should be content with my two precious (and sometimes not so precious) little boys!!! But then that would mean I will never get to buy pink...... lots of pink, and bows, and cute sparkly little shoes!!!!

No comments: