Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Let the Fun Begin

I said I wasn't going to buy anything for Lil Miss Potter until after my next ultrasound on April 7th, I need one more confirmation that it is a little girl!!! However, my mom came in this week and we did what we do best..... SHOP. But, technically, "I" didn't buy little girl anything, but mom did!!! It is so strange to see pink things around the house that aren't mine!!! I also can't explain how fun it was to see all those adorable frilly, fluffy, adorable girl clothes and actually get to BUY them!!!

I have been trying to figure out the nursery...... NOT AN EASY TASK!!!! I found this set online, a lady hand makes them and I think I might be in LOVE!!!!

But there are still sooooo many great others still in the running.




Chance is still gunning for this nursery.....

Okay, the ballot is now open...... I LOVE OPINIONS!!! I can't possibly pick and choose on my own!!!! Tell me which one screams out to you!
Coming next...... finding this baby girl a name.....

4 comments:

Denise Sisson's Thirty-One Gifts said...

they are all so cute...but my most favorites are...the paisly and the camo/pink :)

Anonymous said...

I love paisley, so naturally i really love the paisley one! I really like the polk-dot one as well. They are all so cute though! So excited for you guys!!

the crutchers said...

they are all so cute but the handmade one is screaming at me!!!!

Dawn Jenkins said...

First place is a tie between the bottom two (cowgirl and camo)
I like the paisley and polka dot second