Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sleeping Baby

I know you all must think I have dropped off the bandwagon already.......I have just been really busy. I have had great intentions of getting on here but just haven't had a chance. I have a ton of pics to upload on here but that will have to wait until I have a little more time.

My question for all of you guys is how do I get Casen to sleep in his crib? He has started sleeping all night and has been going to sleep on his own in his bassinet. I have been trying to let him take naps in his crip to get used to it, but that doesn't work, five minutes and he is stirring and wide awake in there. I decided last night would be the first night in his crib. It took me forever to get him to sleep patting him, but he was finally out, but only for about two hours, then wide awake and not a chance of him going back to sleep in the crib. However, I laid him in his bassinet and instantly.....ASLEEP! I don't remember having this problem with Rayden, so any suggestions on how to help the little guy make the transition would be great!!

Hope everyone is doing great!!! I look forward to hearing from you and I will update and add pictures very soon!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Beighlee wouldn't sleep in her crib much, but then again, that was because it was just me and her and I liked having her right next to me. My mom on the otherhand, didn't want to share a bed with her, and so she took one of my dad's old tube socks and filled it with pinto beans and put one on either side of Beigh to make her feel like she was being held. It worked. Also, maybe his crib mattress is too hard/soft. It's been a while since I've had a baby around, so my suggestions almost qualify as "Old Wives Tales" ha!

Shannon Rodriguez said...

Logan has just barely started sleeping all night in his crib. All I have to say is "Good Luck". he he
Have you seen the new slide show gadget? You might try it for pix. Maybe it will be easy and save time.
P.S. He's only little once, let him sleep in the bassinet. My sister in law let my niece sleep in the bassinet until she was 6 months old.