Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catching up!

Yesterday I took Casen in for his 9 month check up. He weighed 27 lbs (50th percentile), was 27.5 inches long (25th percentile), and his head was 18.4 inches (90th percentile). So, I guess that being a little shorter makes him look so much chubbier. I was certain he was going to be in like the 90th percentile for his weight cause he seems like such a chunky monkey to us, but I guess we are used to having a skinny mini Rayden!!! He also has 6 teeth (4 on top & 2 on bottom) and is walking as much as he is crawling. He loves walking, but knows that crawling is a faster way to get somewhere.

My anniversary surprise was a hour long full body massage, and manicure and a pedicure!!! It was so relaxing and I am so proud of Chance for thinking to do that for me. What a sweet guy. That night we went out to eat at Abuelos (YUMMY!!!) by ourselves. It was a GREAT day!!!

We are still working on sprucing up the house. We are almost done with the front of the house and Chance has moved to the backyard. We had a crane over today to move the storage building. It is so exciting to see the progress we are making. I will get before and after photos up soon, I have just been waiting for the completely finished product before the pictures.

3 comments:

Shannon Rodriguez said...

Poor Chance, now he has to come up with something even better for Mother's Day! he he

The Mellberg Family said...

A meal by yourself. That sounds heavenly. I definately want to see before and afters and when your done you can come to our house. :)

Dawn Jenkins said...

Oh Haylee - a massage and quiet meal...Chance has gone straight to the top of my list =)