Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy 8

I was tagged by my friends, Dawn & Shannon. So...
The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them that they have been tagged.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Finishing sprucing up our house!
2. Warm weather
3. Seeing my mom & family
4. Casen turning 1 & Rayden turning 4!!
5. Loosing some weight and getting back in shape!
6. Going to California (without kids!!!)
7. Getting the garage cleaned out and having a garage sale
8. Summer time.... hanging out with friends, BBQs, playing outside with the boys!
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Worked on switching the boys rooms (working on my to do list!!!) which pretty much took the whole day!!
2. Cleaned house & did laundry.
3.Talked to my mom.
4. Took a shower... all by myself in quite
5. Shopped online for a white noise machine for Casen
6. Bathed the boys
7. Watched Celebrity Apprentice
8. Watched Rayden play in the dirt
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Play an instrument or sing.
2. Keep a clean house (or afford a housekeeper)!!
3. Sew better
4. Shop, all the time!!!
5. Afford to travel more.
6. Be a creative person
7. Open a baby store!
8. Have a little girl!!! ha ha!!
8 Shows I Watch
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Celebrity Apprentice
4. All My Children
5. 90210
6. Southland
7. Rachael Ray
8. Dr. Phil
8 Bloggers That I Tagged
(I am sure that most have been tagged, at least once, if not more, but oh well!!!)
1. Holly
2. Adrian
3. Shelly
4. Darby
5. Carly
6. Amanda
7. Brandi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I just posted mine...hope you are doing well!

Dawn Jenkins said...

Thanks for playing...white noise is good- we use a fan it helps the boys sleep so much better!

The Mellberg Family said...

Urgh, I think this is going to be hard. I might have to stay up late to get it done.