Sunday, May 3, 2009

May's To Do List

I have seen several people who put thier monthly to do lists on thier blog, and I have decided to do the same. I am hoping it will hold me accountable and be a constant reminder to what I still need to do. Spring is here and it seems to make me want to be productive. We (mostly Chance) have been working on improving the outside of the house, and it is looking amazing. I still have a ton to get done this month, so here is my list:

1. Switch the boys' rooms.
2. Finish sanding & staining the dresser I have been working on.
3. Finish cleaning out the garage.
4. Be ready for (and possibly have) a garage sale.
5. LOOSE 10 POUNDS (atleast....)
6. Finish the veggie garden.
7. Finish unpacking what hasn't been unpacked.

Okay, so I am off to get started.........

4 comments:

Shannon Rodriguez said...

I"ll come check up on your progess and let you know if you pass or fail! he he

Dawn Jenkins said...

I want to see before/after pics...Ha!

Shannon Rodriguez said...

Hey I am tagging you for the crazy eight thing...you better get busy! Have a great day neighbor!

The Mellberg Family said...

For some reason writing it down and making it public makes you more accountable. Hope you achieve it all.