Friday, May 1, 2009

Five Blissful Years!!!

Today is mine & Chance's five year anniversary!! It is hard to believe that we have been married that long, on the other hand..... it's ONLY been five years????? We have been through and accomplished a lot in the last five years. We have had two beautiful little boys (and an angel in between them) we bought a house, sold a house, started a business, and bought another house. We have had our ups and downs and had so many good times I couldn't even name them all!!! Chance is such a great man, he works hard (very hard) to provide for us and to allow me to be a stay at home mom. I am blessed that he realizes that it is the best for our children but also the best for us as a couple. We get to spend sooooo much more time together because I stay home. We eat lunch together almost everyday, I am "off" when he is off, and we are able to head out of town on the drop of a hat (minus the two hours it takes to get us all packed!!!)

Today I am headed to Lubbock to a surprise destination for a day to myself (all planned by my hubby) and I just answered the door to the flower guy delivering some roses! Tonight we are headed out by ourselves for a much needed date!!! Chance has been asking me all week if I was excited about my surprise. I told him I would be happy with anything, unless he had signed me up to work for a daycare for the afternoon!!! ha ha!!!! Anyways, I better get the kids dressed so I can get on with my day off..... I will let you know how it goes!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

I am glad you enjoyed your "spa day"...I tagged you on my blog! Have fun!